Saturday, May 14, 2011

Big Loss

I guess this was coming.   I havent been feeling it this month and in hindsight the bad luck ive had up until yesterday meant being in any profit was still really good.   Despite this though i had my usual attitude like i somehow deserve to win and i dont have to put effort in and have downswings like any other person playin the game, winner or loser.   Result yesterday was losing appro. £2,000 in less than 3 hours across all my games i play although obviously most of it was on the usual run bad 30/60 limit.   Havent played today as i know i need time off, i dont want to feel like this when im abroad so i need to sort my head out and my game out before i go in which ever way i feel best.   Anyways off here for now to forget about poker and wait till tommorrow to decide whether to hit the tables again.  Sit on -£1,327 right now.

No comments: