Monday, November 09, 2009

As Expected

In ftops hi lo mtt and pretty bored so thought i would post a quick update here. Hardly played at all this month. One day i played 1-2hrs and the rest of the month probably equated to the same in total. Still running as bad as i did at the end of last month and really havent felt like putting any volume in as a result. Game selection has been pretty dire too with the tables no where near as dead money as the first half of Oct. Only a small loss so far anyway cos ive played a bit lower and so little volume. Decided to stay at home Nov, havent ruled out a mid Dec vegas trip but hav to see how im running b4 that.

2 comments:

baglife said...

Animal,

Nice blog you have here. I recently started up a site about poker and a move I'm planning to Vegas:

http://baglifepoker.squarespace.com/

Any input would be much appreciated, I linked your site under my favorites on my front page.

All the best,

-bag

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.