Tuesday, March 10, 2009

On The Up I Hope

Right following on from my worst ever loss i got incredibly drunk sat night. i then woke up about 6pm on Sunday with my laptop switched on in my bed and 2 sites loaded, one with a 25/50 table open. I dont remember playing at all and i had a nervy couple of minutes checking my balances were intact. Thankfully they were but i definitely played 2 sites each for a small profit, think i got away with that one.

Didnt play at all Sunday, hangova too intense and prob good to have day off after that Saturday anyway.

Today i had a great afternoon session and made £10,000 but it wasnt so easy in the evening. That £10,000 quickly dropped to zero and i even went £3,200 into negative before recovering and finally finishing £2,900 up. I also cleared a £1,000 bonus but i dnt get credit for that for 24 hours.

I dont think ive mentioned on here but im off to Vegas on Sunday for a week. Dont intend to take live poker too seriously out there though unless i find some omaha action. I expect i will play a couple of bellagio tournaments where im staying though.

3 comments:

indefatigable said...

Hey, what an amzing Sunday, wishing you a great tournament ahead at Bellagios :)

rubbish said...

have a great time in sin city. All the best.

Anonymous said...

Take me with you :(

We'll go to Spearmint Rhinos again haha

Kev B