Friday, March 13, 2009

A Not So Typical Day Or Is It ?

6pm wake up, thank god im going vegas this body clock is currently rediculous.

first session felt i played well but was outdrawn, expected to be in loss but tally showed me £1,000 up.

2nd session was playing well and golden in the right spots, a 25/50 hi lo game took my nicest chunk and i was sitting at +£13,000 for the day.

knew i maybe shouldnt play any more but it was still early (on my clock) and felt like i could still make some more. prob a tad of complacency but mainly variance and i lost several pots on trot. went on major tilt when fish on 10/20 kept 3 betting me pre with rubbish only to outdraw me when we get the lot in preflop or on the flop when i obv 4betting preflop. basically lost 7/7 allins against same guy = lost my head, i was only behind on 2 of them when the money went in. i then started on the verbals which only made me tilt more and that led to some donk stuff on other site i had 25/50 going on.

eventually reality kicked in and i realised i had lost the £13,000 profit and was now £10,000 down on the day. i quickly shut the sites and figured i would hammer here and switch off quickly. No sod the stop loss (great that it didnt work at first attempt) i honestly was gonna stop but i opened a new site to see if french guy i play HU 25/50 often was there and he was. Could only lose max £5,000 more as site dont let me deposit more per day and i have been losing £5000 a day for last 2 or 3 days against this guy so had nout else in reserve. Luckily for me it was my turn to take this guy and my $5,000 peaked and left the table with $29,000.

So to summarise (if i stop now, unsure) £13,000+ at peak then £10,000 down then finish £7,000 up. My attitude today probably shocking at worst but top of game at other times, what a mixed bag and pretty much sums up this month so far i guess. Need to calm down a bit b4 vegas or could do sommat silly out there on side games etc.

No comments: