Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Better Late Than Never

Finally the WSOP 2009 schedule is out.

http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/tourney/tourneydetails.asp?groupID=607

Following on from Australia i still have a big craving to play lots of omaha , hi lo , horse etc and looking at the schedule there is plenty to accomodate me now im happy buying in directly a bit higher than previous years. I have never played any side events at the wsop mainly due to the poor structure but this year this will change for me. Fingers crossed the cash will keep flooding in as it has been recently and i can play as many small wsop events as i desire when June comes. The main problem i perceive is deciding on dates and how long i can stay there without going insane. 14 days was my max after trying 18 and it being too many 1 visit. I think i have kind of matured since then and my well be able to cope with a month.....who knows. Think my April visit to Vegas will be a good test run, i certainly wont book June until ive got more of an idea on the length of stay. Also prob got option of sharing a villa but i do really like HGVC and i may even consider the Rio if im likely to play there a lot for some of the stay.

Thailand is good, connection could b a bit better but managing. I seem to have picked a very quiet spot but im enjoying the change from the hussle and bustle of most trips abroad.

5 comments:

BH said...

Where are you staying? In Bangkok? I'm with my gf and 2 mates (including Brenos) staying in Phuket, will be here for another 10 days or so. Give me a shout if you are close / fancy a beer one night

Robert "Animal" Price said...

about 200mtrs from beach at south end of Bang Tao beach. here until a week saturday. as i understand Karon beach is at least 30mins away in taxi :( still if im off exploring that way ill let you know . obv if u up my way let me knw if u wnna meet up.

Anonymous said...

I know why you like the HGVC...



CLUB SANDWICHHHHHH


:)

Punterz said...

stop fackkking lady boysssssss

Robert "Animal" Price said...

stop lending people moneyyyyyyyyyyy