Thursday, July 31, 2008

July Summary

Obviously ive lost interest in blogging this month and it will probably continue at least for the near future anyway. Anyway i still intend to do at least 1 post a month for the time being and maybe more if i feel im getting anything out of it again.

July started badly in vegas where i lost several hundred £ before returning. On my return nothing went right and then 1 night i lost about 3000euros on 5/10 omaha. I didnt play bad it was just one of those nightmare session where u miss all draws and others hit.

Anyway i didnt play for about 5 days after that and reckon i was about -£4000ish at that point.

When i returned to the tables i felt focused and stayed at lowish stakes the majority of the time for the rest of the month.

Cash wise has been as steady as ever the last 2 weeks, ive actually played hardly any NL holdem and have discovered a new love of omaha hi lo. Hopefully my rakeback should be good despite hardly any play first 2 weeks.

As usual it would have been nice to have played more tournaments. Its definitely my best form of income but i can only enter so many and i have put a lot of effort into the ones i did enter this month. A win for $6000 and several final tables also helped to get me back on track profitwise.

Anyways all for now but bound to post that final figure of profit below this sometime soon.
..........
A crazy last day with profits swinging right up then down then back up a bit. Finished at +£3,682 for the records.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice going finishing nearly £4k up when you were stuck from the off!

I haven't really tried O8 as the "normal" version is mental enough for me to get my head around right now!

Anonymous said...

Hi

Sorry to trouble you but I have an opportunity you MAY be interested in.

I work for both the Big Slick in Purley which is a poker club, Also I am the Affiliate Manager for Big Slick Online which is our own skin on the IPOKER network. Aside from the Gutshot and obviously now DTD they are probably the two biggest clubs in the UK with around 10000 members between them. We have dealer dealt tourneys every night of the week as well as regular £20K guaranteed monthly tournaments.

Would you be interested in acting as an affiliate for the online site and also possibly sponsorship from the clubs ? I am sure you are aware IPOKER network (the same as Blue Sq,VC etc) is the biggest in Europe and we now guarantee over £12million a month in tourneys.I am VERY confident I can give you both the BEST affiliate deal for you recommending players but also the BEST "loyalty deal" if you play on IPOKER yourself ?

Your blog is frankly excellent and I assume you must be getting decent traffic and of course you must know loads of players which is obviously ideal for me.

If this is of any interest to you then please contact me crm@bspoker.co.uk or mayur_patel10@hotmail.com and if not then apologies for troubling you.

Kind Regards

Mayur Patel

www.bigslick.co.uk

Also add me to MSN if you would like to talk more on Mayur_patel10@hotmail.com