Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Was Running Well

But once again my focus has gone. Could be tricky weeks ahead unless my funds come through.

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=32792.0

Im currently stuck with a significant amount of money in pokertrillion on the boss network. Whilst they say they guarantee any funds unpaid by webdollar i personally dont (and dont want to) understand the legal goings on and just want my money asap back in my bank account. This all has a negative impact on my poker and my motivation to play. Also im in the dark as to whether to continue playing at all on that network until things are clear.

2 comments:

Mark Johns said...

Interesting thread on poker trillion. Also received the email from them and have some bucks on that site. Will be interesting to see what happens there.

If you have any updates post them on the site and keep us updated. GL.

Robert "Animal" Price said...

After sitting unprocessed for 48hrs odd the 2 withdrawals i did early hours of Saturday and early evening are "processed" so fingers crossed money should be in my bank within a few days.