Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cashed In

Withdrawal came through safely and hit the bank. I expected it to but worried anyway as i know how much it would screw me up if it didnt. Also gave me excuse to not play for a few days, may return tonight but only if in the mood.

Ive also cashed out about 10 other accounts as bank decided to send me a new debit card which i didnt need and i know the hassle you can get withdrawing to a new card. So my poker accounts now hold the lowest they have for well over a year. Will stick some money back in a few as and when necessary.

2 comments:

TEAMDOBB said...

you must have a nice spongy mattress at the mo then!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.