Sunday, March 02, 2008

Why I Rarely Play Just 1 Game

I know i need to play several games at once online these days. Im jst too bad a loser if i play 1 high stakes game and dont put a foot wrong only to lose key pot after pot. Tonights was the 530euros EPT final:

Cards were about average or less for me i would say but definitely played A game. Until my bust hand i was never allin called and covered.

Managed to lose:
99 vs KxQd on a 8d7d5d flop to have gone 1/10
QQ vs KJoff to go 2/9
J2 vs KK on a freeflop J,10,2 to go 1/8
and finally KJstd vs Kqoff to go 2or3/5 , annoying pot as Kqoff on a resteal when im commiting to anything im raising with in this win only format and im playing tight and have been for a while.

Back to several games tommorrow anyway. May even play cash yet tonight but needed to get the above out of my system. gg

No comments: