Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Awful Awful Stuff

Not what i needed. Out of all multis i played which was a handful i didnt get a stack in all except 2. Got some nasty stuff in others but i only care when its for big pots.

Anyway the 2 im left in were ridiculous.

Lost a huge pot to guy shoving massive stack in with ace high on a 10 high board. My JJ no good and i didnt go 6/50 in the 180odd entrants $109 game.

But worse was betfair $109 also i didnt hav any allin until 50 on so left (140 entrants) and then i lose AJ vs 88 , AQ vs A10 splits and AK vs J9 loses. All pots to go top 10 on signifcant stack and probably cash. J9 was the worst as guy limp trapped playin 6xbb i mean wtf is that about. As bad as gets and i told him, only 25 players left at that point and i left on 2.5xbb and out few hands later on 45% shot. Sick !

I aint happy at mo, all tonight will do is put me off playing more multis. My patience is thin, it aint affecting my results much but its effecting my mood when i bust huge pots.

No comments: