Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Evening Strategy Working

Trying to avoid playing during the day at the moment and then doing 4-7 hours in the evening. Seems to be working based on enjoyment, results and lack of boredom while playing. So important for me to monitor this stuff with my often luv/hate relationship with the game.

Good steady results again tonight cashing in a few mtts including mansion 45th/810 losing when 44 ran into QQ for an ok sized pot. The site remains as it was last time i played though, boring and way way too much allin or fold in the multi. Was ok though alongside 4 or other games on other sites and this tactic of playing 4-6mtts constantly is also working for sure. Will continue with this sort of schedule for 5-6 nights a week for Feb unless i find myself struggling again. It will be interesting to see how the land lies at the end of Feb.

3 comments:

Game101 said...

hi there Animal... there seem to be very few mtt blogs out there so its nice to find this one.

check out my blog at www.islandgrinder.blogspot.com

maybe we can do a link exchange?

gl.
Isgrinder

Robert "Animal" Price said...

Done, Cheers & GL

Anonymous said...

Yeah I've been doing similar and just starting at 4pm and sticking to MTTS usually all on crypto. I struggle for motivation and seem to have only 4 day weeks which from reading your blog it appears you have same problem. Only started colely concentrating on MTTS 2 weeks ago and going well at the moment but similar to you I am interested on my feelings in say 2-3 months times and how bad the variance is.

Tank