Monday, December 24, 2007

Sunday Madness

Been a quiet few days pokerwise. Tiny bits played until today. Managed to win $500 earlier on cash tables and also cleared a $200 bonus. Good job i did as the multis i entered tonight were pretty much as bad as they could be and quickly wiped out that profit. Dont think i played particularly bad although 1 bust was a cringer, things just didnt seem to go my way. Also couple of as bad as they get fish types bust me in ridiculous fashion which promptly led to me losing it in the chat box. Anyway glad Sunday is over now and i guess its another piss up tommorrow for sure.

In other news ladbrokes have finally entered laddiespoker2 (racehorse i have share in) into a maiden on Sat 29th December. I expect nothing after the troubles its had but a good show would be nice for its debut.

I have just this minute had more details through regarding my Aussie Millions package but will wait until ive clarified everything before posting a sort of pre trip summary.

Merry Xmas to all !!!

No comments: