Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Good On Paper

I guess its a good evening if u up on paper but its a $1050 GCSOP seat. In total i must have spent $500 on buyins though tonight. Still staying well clear of cash and only entering what i really fancy in the evening. I do have a huge 11 player play off tommorrow which i cant mention on here unless i win but fingers crossed maybe my luck will change and i can take that down. If not i may slog on or b very mad again, could be a huge turning point in my month either way lol.

Time for blog to come back online now methinks but if i start getting rage over stupid things it may come off again. At this minute in time i have no desire to ever read any august post up to now again and im actually tempted to delete them all, we will see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob, good to see blog back up. Reading the frigging thing is like one of my daily habits along with half a dozen or so other blogs and it irritated the crap out of me that you took it down! Guess that gives you another reason to take it down again hehe.

All the best for yr play off and I'm prob not on-line playing again til Friday.

Cheers m8.

HH Pete