Saturday, June 16, 2007

Temporary Change

In the booze ban. Oh dear i got absolutely wasted last night. I vaguely remember having a good time but i was dumb enough not to eat after midday which as the implied odds suggest given the juicy flop i now have probably my worst hangover of the year. I look for no sympathy but i ask was it worth it ? Who knows, but i woke up with my laptop on the floor (must have fallen), drink spills also on the floor and i just about remember being sick out of my window. Yuk , anyway just about to check 1 or 2 poker balances, i dont think i logged on last night but really have no idea with quite significant memory loss for the night as a whole. I can seriously say now im not drinking until i go away, im a fool really i should have 1 or 2 daily or so not the stupid 2 completely wasted sessions ive had this month but hey it seems more fun at the time. Ive been sick obviously last night but also this morning and i expect to be sick a few more times at least today. One of those lovely stomach acids times cos i havent eaten anything. I swear by heinz tomato soup as the best to cure a hangova but it dont think even it stands a chance today. Urrrrrrrrrgh oh well time to sign off and waste a day moaning and groaning at myself. GL all. :((

No comments: