Friday, June 15, 2007

Fools

Just had an awful cash session, running bad and 1 or 2 bad calls towards the end , probably through frustration. Rocks and fish hitting all forcing me into some good laydowns easy in the session but i guess my patience got thin and i turned into a non believer at the end with the bad calls. Only lost about $600 which is actually good, the way i run i should have lost $1000-$1500 , honestly it was that bad ! The game aint that attractive at the moment, mainly cos of the early in the month win, my motivation to play remains fairly low, just cant wait to get to Vegas really and play some proper poker. Aint done much games the last couple of days, just winning cash session/losing cash session and a couple of mansion games which havent really been interesting at all.

A fool started abusing me on the last table telling me to reload etc, what an idiot he thought i was a bad player cos of the image i had created at the table. At least im doing something right but you still need to hit something to get paid against these fools. I gave a good bit of abuse back as i always stick up for my play but i didnt reload at first, just to wind the guy up. Another fool joins in abusing me, it was like wtf this got to do with you idiot, i didnt start this argument (honestly i didnt this time !!). He leaves so its just me and the first fool so i reload happy to play him heads up 400$ vs 800 but he folds his small blind then leaves the table without saying nout. LOL think i mentally won this one in the end and i also quoted this website so if any of you 2 fools are reading this, get a life and sort out your personal problems before you start on me idiots.

No comments: