Monday, March 12, 2007

Well What A Week Its Been

Cash games the last 24 hours or so have been golden, im probably back into profit for the month due to this although im not doing any tallying up just yet. With a GUKPT seat (hopefully Cardiff next week if Littlewoods are able to register me this week, the chap who deals with it has been away in Dortmund) and 0.5% of a racehorse everything has almost clicked into place all of a sudden. Im going to read back to my last bad post where i hated the game only 5 or 6 days ago and read that to really remind me how much your outlook can change so quickly.

I actually know im playing a much different style this week which obviously has resulted in me going out of games earlyish or going out around the bubble or beyond often for a monster stack. Its much more fun, im thriving on tough decisions in raised pots instead of trying to make everything at the table too easy and i know this is giving me a lot more satisfaction when im playing.

No comments: