Saturday, January 13, 2007

Time Off !!!

And no its not because im lazy, i just havent played since the 6k win as ive found other stuff to occupy my time. I look forward to playing my next session but that might not even be today because as usual i drank too much last night and have one of my lovely hangovers. Ill see, if it clears i might play later in the night but im busy tommorrow also so there wont be much play between now and monday which is good as ill be craving to get back on the tables and this only seems to help my game.

Still not got any further details regarding the pokerdome, they are a bit slow replying to my emails and ill have to phone them today or monday to push things on, i like to know where i stand with dates, flights, and accomodation so i can forget about it for a couple of weeks.

No comments: