Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Time For Another Moan

I dunno what it is but im not happy at all at present. I think it must be the mansion trip and the fact they still have not contacted me with further detail. Ive sent so many emails im losing count and ive told them they will get angry phone call(s) wednesday if i havent had a proper response. If i didnt have this trip i would either be looking for a place to rent or more likely just have gone on holiday to a sunnier place to get away from this dull weather. On the poker front ive only been playing through boredom and it shows, but i havent really made or lost any money over the last few sessions overall. Hopefully ill get out of the right side of bed tommorrow and begin to turn round this destructive mood.

End of rant.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time for me to moan as well.

Old gits like me find it a lot harder to read this now you have changed the colour scheme.

So not only does it make me puke but I also can't read it.

FFS do something about it.

TY GG WP GL etc etc

oranges

Anonymous said...

PS My colleague at work agrees with me. And he is only 17.

Cheers

P

Robert "Animal" Price said...

it will change im just playing, whenever i can b assed to change it.

Anonymous said...

Well I see you have changed it and I think it is so much better. Now stop ******* around playing with colours and get back to work you lazy git.

Robert "Animal" Price said...

yeh right its bound to change again when im drunk or b4 then, we'll see