Sunday, January 21, 2007

Nice Money And Poker Problems To Have

This will sound daft but what the heck. Im finding myself more bored at the tables this week for sure and im positive its because i have nothing really to aim for having already had such a massive start to the month. I could move to higher stakes for sure with some spare profit but i often find myself not enjoying them that much either because its so much more difficult to get paid when you hit a hand. Another solution would be to reduce my play significantly until next month but this is easier said than done when its forecast a cold spell in the next few days. I dont wanna go on holiday because im supposed to be off to vegas in 2 weeks (if mansion ever bother to contact me again to sort, another annoyance). Increase activity away from poker, well i already have but there is still plenty of spare time in any single day. This is a temporary problem for sure as in a few months time i will increase golf and other activities outside big time once spring arrives.

Anyway ive donated part of last nights winnings back, not sure of exact figure maybe 3 or 400$ so nothing huge. Definitely not played as solid, a few mistimed bluffs cost me a bit and my poker radar was definitely not 100%. I could blame this on a hangover but it was very mild so its not really an issue today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these colours make me want to puke.......hehe...good luck at the tables legend...

P