Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I Cant Play

I knew this was a coming. All this playing out of sheer boredom and not enjoying a minute of it was bound to lead to a bad session and i just done a wad just now. It doesnt help when people are constantly sucking out on me or hitting nuts when i have 2nd nuts which is becoming common place but this aint about the cards. Im sick of the game and playing it through boredom is not going to help one bit and i know that. I need to take days off from it but i have a rubbish league im a bit committed to and i dunno what else im gonna do to fill my time anyway. Mansion are supposed to be ringing me back later, have to see if that happens i doubt it somehow. Lowest point in poker for 6 weeks since busting out of main event in st kitts but this low is lasting days rather than the 24 hours that did. God knows how i turn this round, my patience and enjoyment has totally deserted me and i never feel motivated to play despite having had a decent run of late up until a week or so ago.

No comments: