Saturday, January 20, 2007

Drunk Poker Ban Lifted

Couldnt resist and was in mood for action so had 5 tables going at one point but that gradually reduced to just 2 in the end. Usual stakes and after just over 3 hours i made over $1000. To be fair, although i played it very strong and the AA should have folded imo, if i lost the pot below for $914 i would only have been marginally up.

Jd9d calling $4 then a further 8$ raise. Flop 9x6d5d , i lead out AA min raises me, i add an extra 100 to it and he pushes me allin for another 200. I call and spike a diamond on the river. Obviously i often play trips this fast or even a flopped straight or 2 pair but people wont listen to big bets when they hold AA and i was lucky enough to win this 50/50 situation.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Nice Blog Animal, personally find I play g00t when drinking whiskey, tend to sip it during an MTT and occsionally get to very fuzzy final tables... hmmm.

Just added a link to you from my blog Plan3t Gong, be great if you could return the link next time you have a minute... I'm also at Blogspot:
http://plan3tgongpoker.blogspot.com

Cheers, Mark