Tuesday, December 12, 2006

More Time But No Rewards

Put in a fair days play today in time, mainly on the cash tables. In the end i was only about level on the cash tables but i think i could have run a bit better especially earlier in the day when i took a couple of nasty river beats, but thats all part of the cash game and im getting used to it.

As for multis i lost KK vs A3 for a pot to have probably been about 30/90 in the 12k £55 one and i busted a good stack early in the 8k £27 one when i committed to an AQ, but was against trips. I just think the cryptologic network is against me at the moment and my balance in interpoker has got very low because of this. I also played a $50 game and a $200 game today. The $50 never got going then a muppet reraised my strong raise with 66 and held against my AK. As for the $200 it was long blinds and i played very well but just couldnt get a break in terms of actually hitting or getting any decent cards. I was very active and saw loads of flops or stole loads of blinds but in the end i got overraised by rocks a few times and eventually 88 ran into QQ leaving me crippled and my push with Q7std was no good against JJ. It was probably the best tournament ive played in the last few months where i only finished halfway through the field, about 60/120. I couldnt be happier with my play in it but everyone needs some lucky spots or help somewhere in the game.

No comments: