Tuesday, November 14, 2006

OK That Deserves A New Post

Im still in shock, so ridiculous dunno whether to laugh or cry.

Double that stack up to 2k with A rag vs Q8 hitting ace on turn when committed in bb.
Lose 1k on a king high free sb with shit loads of callers. I have K2 which was good getting 2 callers on each street until flush comes on river. (That would have put me to a 3500-4k stack)

So down to 1k and what happens, well i think its my biggest hand to be beaten in holdem limit or no limit. I know ive seen higher and had higher beats in omaha but pretty sure my personal biggest beat in holdem for sure.

Basically button raises to 300, im only on 900 and reraise obviously gonna commit to any board so betting is irrelevant.

I have KQoff , board comes Kx9c9x. Chips go in and im up against 10cJc. Turn is Qc and the river is Kc. LOL i lost with Kings full of Queens to a Straight Flush, Nice.

I think i can safely say my name was not on any cash in that tournament. Thx Mark/Luke for the reminder of how limit is only to be played very rarely for fun purposes if thats possible.


On another note i busted more cash while this was going on and i can safely say this is worst day ive had in poker for 3 - 4 weeks in the end.

No comments: