Thursday, October 05, 2006

Example of How Bad I'm Running in These STTs

Get to heads up in a £20 10 player game with a 7500 to 2500 advantage.

I then lose all these pots preflop where i have the guy covered to win:

A9 vs 94 75% fav
A8 vs 25 65% fav
A8 vs AQ 25% & 5% split
A3 vs A9 25% & 15% split
K10 vs A8 43%

Then lose only other pot 56off vs 9,10off to bust when he flops the straight.

Just done a rough calaculation of all those above and basically i would win about 39/40 times heads up against someone if these hands were the same every time. Other information relevant is that i did not have any other preflop all ins against this guy heads up in case it looks like i got to 2 or 3k then doubled i can assure any reader this was not the case.

I think my leaderboard challenge is going to fail , i cannot fight against luck like this and believe me this is just one example of plenty of shit thats happening again today following yesterdays joke. I will see how i am placed later or tommorrow and make a decision then whether to continue or let this go down to experience.

No comments: