Friday, September 15, 2006

Ireland Here i Come !!!

Laddies is in a list of 38 runners of which 30 will run on Tuesday at the Curragh 3.55pm, but the 12 fillies will be dropped in the first instance so it looks almost guaranteed he will run.

I have decided to make the trip on my own and i am looking forward to it a lot. I managed to get a second night in the hotel for only $100 as ladbrokes were happy to make up the difference and drop $100 off the $300 travel allowance i will receive which just about exactly covers my petrol, airport parking, taxis and flights.

The hotel looks posh as hell and is 129 euros a night for a single room so probably in line with the posh hotels poker forces me to use :)) www.setantahousehotel.com

Anyway as usual ive played no poker today (unless u include 3 hands on a cash table my mate was on which i made $15 from LOL) and i must go as its time to get ready to go out and get pissed. Its a hard life :))

No comments: